Thursday, March 30, 2017

Trending: Confirmed! Pia Wurtzbach's Boyfriend Marlon Stockinger Is Already a Father of Twins!

Trending: Confirmed! Pia Wurtzbach's Boyfriend Marlon Stockinger Is Already a Father of Twins!


Marlon Stockinger, current boyfriend of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzback, has recently come up as a viral topic as recent showbiz blind items have hinted that Marlon is already a father of twins.

Pia was asked about it on March 7, 2017 during a product launch, to which she replied:

“Are you sure it’s the same Marlon? There’s a lot of Marlon… I don’t know anything about that,” the famous beauty queen said.



According to PEP, the mother of the twins was a cover model in men’s magazines. Yesterday, the former Playboy Philippines and UNO cover model, Kit Barraquias, confirmed that Marlon Stockinger is the father of her twins.

"I’m gonna be straightforward and, yes, he is the dad," Kit said pertaining to the famous race car driver. Kit also mentioned that she considers Marlon only as a biological father as he hasn’t seen any of the twins yet.

"And the mom hasn’t paid me money to keep quiet or whatever it is that’s coming out. I have no bad blood with them. It’s just like two strangers meeting outside. That’s it,” she said when asked if Marlon’s family paid her to keep quiet about the issue.

Kit and Marlon, according to the model, ended their one-year relationship when she was four months pregnant with the twins.

“I’m older by 9 or 10 I, I think and that’s the reason… to, like, I don’t wanna be the one to ruin his racing career,” she stated. During that time, Kit was already 27 years old, while Marlon was only 18.  When asked about any financial support, she said, ““Support? I think the mom came to the house maybe a couple of times, and I don’t wanna say the amount that she gave 'coz it’s kinda embarrassing, and milk. There’s no really monthly.” The model also stated that Marlon initiated to see the twins before but he didn’t really show up and made some excuses. “I’m over and done,” she added.

“Hopefully, after this, [it will] die down. I’m over and done,” she concluded.

What do think about this issue? How do you think Pia would react? Start the discussion here!

No comments:

Post a Comment