Sunday, December 11, 2016

Klay Thomposn Career High 60 points Against the Pacers December 5, 2016


Klay Thomposn Career High 60 points Against the Pacers December 5, 2016

Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors Shooting guard erupted for a career-high 60 points in a 142-106 win over the Indiana Pacers on Monday night. Thompson's previous career high was 52 points last season against the Kings, a contest in which he produced an NBA-record 37 third-quarter points while sitting out the fourth due to a rout.


"I felt like every shot I took was a good shot," Thompson said. "It's the way I was playing off of my teammates, too. It's easy to get open looks when you're running off Zaza [Pachulia] and Draymond [Green] all night, and I think it started for me when I got a few layups in the beginning. That always opens up my game, and whenever I'm active off the ball, that's when I'm at my best."


The best Shooting guard in the league this season.

Image source

youtube Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment